Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sophie's room

Here are the pictures of Sophie's room that we included in her photo album. The room looks complete but we still have a few details to attend to. I'd like to find some other sort of curtain (likely make one) because the one that came with the bedding set is very plain. We also have a new set of closet doors to paint and install. I have a plan for the toy box. I'm going to take off the old flower print and paint that part pink. I have green magnetic/chalk board paint to decorate the front. Finally...I think...I have some more cherry blossoms to add to the tree. I want to include some smaller and lighter blossoms to add variation. It was so much fun to work on a little girls room. Boy have I been waiting for that! I'm sure I'll have tons more to add later. Oh, and the picture with the Chinese characters is the gift Jason made me for Christmas. It says mother and daughter. I also realized I don't have a picture of the cute "S O P H I E" hanging above the closet door. I'll have to add that one later.







5 comments:

Snowie1978

The room is so beautiful. She is going to love all the things you have done for her.

Agepe

wow... nice room :)

Anonymous

Feb. 2010.."finish home study" I thought the baby was from China. What does Finland have to do with it?......Looking forward to meeting the new addition to family. Much love from your Uncle.

Lieba Emily

What a perfectly lovely room! A very loved little girl soon to fill it with life and laughter...

Anonymous

beautiful room!!!

Rhonda
Mom to Alex