Saturday, July 31, 2010

New picture of Sophie and her friend Keaton! (Nudity alert)

Huge shout out to my new best friend Christy from NC!  She posted some wonderful pictures of her adorable Keaton (along with other children from the SWI) on her blog and the Inner Mongolia Yahoo group.  I looked at the pictures a couple of weeks ago and thought I saw Sophie in the background.  When I showed Jason he did not think it was her (sorry to throw you under the bus Jason).  I thought I recognized that pig tail and bowed legs!  Anyway, we were sharing blogs on the Yahoo group and Christy sent me an email and said that she recognized Sophie from one of Keaton's pictures.  And wouldn't you know it?  It's the same picture I thought.  Must be her!!!  You may have to click on the picture to blow it up.  She's the half naked baby in the background. 

Here is the last picture of her so you can compare.



What do you think?  Totally made my night!  I hope we're not wrong!

Thanks Christy!!!!!

P.S.  I'm really excited that her hair is getting so long.  All the hair clips I've invested in won't go to waste.  I guess I also know she is still taking a bottle.  Hmm....better buy a couple of those!

2 comments:

Christy and Kevin

I am so glad I sent you the email. I have been looking at everyone's blogs tonight and noticed her little picture looked like the little girl in our recent pics. Those pictures made our weekend a few weeks ago. It sure does help to have a new excitement to take our mind off of the long wait!

Lieba Emily

LOVE it!