Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 50 rolls around...

My patience is DEFINITELY wearing thin, VERY thin! Currently there are 6 families ahead of us on the "waiting for LOA chart" on chinaadopttalk.com. There are also 5 other families with the same wait time. It really stinks to have to wait through the weekend for another chance at a phone call. However, the good news is that Yu Ping, will be back on Monday. Perhaps she's our lucky charm.

Today the rug we purchased for Sophie's room arrived. I already put it in the room to see how it looks. It's super cute! I'm going to expel energy (and anxiety) by working a little more on the room this weekend. Really it's almost done but I could be making more cherry blossoms.

I also brought home paperwork to fill out for Sophie to start school. It just dawned on me that we're enrolling families for the Fall and Sophie may be here in the Fall. Even if she is not going to start school right away, it will be nice to go over the Supercenter and allow her to play. I can't even believe that's something I'LL be able to do. So exciting!!!

Hope I stay sane through the weekend. Very low LOA week...must be a BIG Monday coming our way!!!

1 comments:

heather

I can't wait to see her sweet little face when she enters the doors of the Supercenter for the first time. I'm sure you'll have photos to document! LOL!

Not only will her O2B family be SO SUPER excited to meet her, but she'll know instantly how much O2B love awaits her there... and in Fleming Island too of course!