Friday, September 3, 2010

Testing the Ergo Baby

I had the chance to test out the Ergo on one of my students today. He
is four but very petite and weighs the same as Sophie. He nuzzled
right in and I knew this would be a great investment. It was very
comfy for me also. I appreciate my model but can't wait for the real
thing.  We also received a call from the courier service in D.C. letting us
know our visas are on the way. They should be here just in time for
our travel approval since we are officially chart toppers (along with
a few other families). Of course Monday is a holiday and Yu Ping is
out of the office Tuesday.....which is when I've decided my TA should
be arriving. Hopefully another case manager will give me a prompt call!

4 comments:

Christy and Kevin
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy and Kevin

I so badly wanted to buy an Ergo, but we bought an Infantino since it was cheaper in case Keaton did not tolerate it. I have heard the Ergo is so worth it! I promise your nerves will almost completely settle down when he TA comes. That part of this 3 1/2 year wait drove me crazy.
Then a new set of nerves kicks in being impatient for GOTCHA DAY!

Christy and Kevin

I misspelled several things in my first post. Too early in the morning to type! Sorry for the deleted post.

Anonymous

Stacy, You look AWESOME in an ergo! That is the best purchase you ever made. We love ours and will be bringing 2 to China. So comfortable for baby and mommy...and yes...we all get to call you mommy very soon! Kim from Cali