Tuesday, October 5, 2010

2 more days, but who's counting?

I cannot even believe that in two days we'll be boarding a plane to China.  It seems to surreal.  I honestly haven't been thinking too much about the actual trip.  I've spent so much time running around town, gathering last minute items, packing, completing work, and cleaning house that I haven't had time to think.  Tomorrow we're heading to Orlando so that we can spend the night and take a shuttle to the airport early in the morning.  I think by then it will REALLY hit me!  I am still working out all of the kinks on my computer so that we'll be able to use blogger via a VPN.  Fingers crossed everyone!

Okay, back to work I go!

4 comments:

Snowie1978

I am so excited for you and Jason. I have been counting the days for you LOL. Have a safe trip and I look forward to meeting your girl one day.

Anonymous

Have a wonderful trip! I hope you guys get to see the orphanage. Fingers crossed!

Kim

Tracey

Yippee! Can't wait for you to meet little Sophie...safe travels...enjoy every minute of it!

stacy

I hope your trip goes smoothly and Sophie's transition is easy. I'll be anxiously watching the blog so update!! Good luck and sending good thoughts your way!

Stacy