Wednesday, October 6, 2010

In labor, getting ready to head to the "hospital"

Well...the time has come.  We are sitting here in our hotel room in Orlando getting ready for our big departure in the morning.  I truly feel like I'm in labor!  I have been extra emotional today and poor Jason is a hot mess.  Up until the last minute we both felt like we didn't have everything together.  I'm sure we'll still think of things we'd wished we packed.  However, Jason is right...as long as we have passports, adoption paperwork, and ID we can buy anything else we need.  Hopefully we won't need to go that route since we already FOUR suitcases!  We are unloading some items in China because they are gifts and we can also donate any items we don't need.  Anyway, we are finally just relaxing in our room.  I am downloading some Grey's Anatomy to my iPhone so that I can catch up.  I got WAYYYY off track a year and a half ago when I traveled to Chicago for a treatment and haven't got caught up since.  I guess we've come full circle!  My contractions are getting pretty intense, I think I'll sign off for now and get some sleep.  Three o'clock in the morning is going to come fast!

P.S. I won't be using Facebook but I am going to try to email updates here.  It the posts look a little funny, that's why.

4 comments:

Anonymous

Yup... Its definately time for your epidural...STAT.

So excited to follow along! Kim

stacy
This comment has been removed by the author.
stacy

Same rules apply here as in labor... relax, breathe, take things as they come. All that matters at the end of the day (or 15 days) is that you come home with your baby. And during the challenging moments just remember, they won't last forever! Good luck!

Stacy

Christy and Kevin

Stacy and Jason we can not wait to see pictures of you guys with Sophie!!! Praying for safe travels!!
I thought unloading some gifts and etc. would make room for all of the things we bought LOL! We had to buy 2 more suitcases in GZ! If Keaton was a girl we would have had to buy at least 1 more. There is not enough cute clothes and items for little boys! You will be in shopping heaven for Sophie! They have so much for little girls there! Do not pay much more than the equil. of $15 to $20 dollars for a suite case there or you will waste money. They will tear up on the way home. Ours tore up in 2004 and this past trip at he train station trying to get to Hong Kong!! You can at least get your stuff home. The quality is not what you expect!