Sunday, April 4, 2010

Maybe this time next year...

Today is Easter. We've spent the day doing housework, shopping, making a bookcase (Jason's project for our little one), and recuperating from being sick (that one's all me!). As I've been out and about watching all of the families in their spring attire, coming from church and spending time with one another it makes me wonder. What will we be doing this time next year? Will we finally be able to start some of our own traditions? Will we have a beautiful little girl by our side, in her spring dress? Today is a little sad, Jason and I by ourselves. However, the thought of a trio of Shines' for next year....SO EXCITING! Holiday's have been a little much over the past 5 years, but they're getting easier. The end is in sight. One more challenging Mother's Day and Father's Day to come, and then hopefully it's smooth sailing!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Dad and I can't wait either, maybe we'll have Sophie for Christmas if we're lucky....